Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let me introduce Fiona & Swindle!

                                                                  
Hi, My name is Fiona
I came into my new home a couple months ago, and have never been happier! Finally a home where I get to live a quiet peaceful life. I love sleeping on my cat tower that I claimed my own the minute I got here, they got it just for me I'm sure. I let everyone know I was in charge and the most beautiful, presious female and need to be treated as such.  
I put everyone in there place and as long as they listen to me we all get along perfectly.

Hey everyone, I'm Swindle
I am fun, outgoing, playful, and I want your full undivided attention at all times! I love my food, I don't understand why they don't keep filling my dish every time I ask them too, we will work on that one. I love to eat, and would eat all day if they let me. I am so happy in my new home. My last family had a dog that scared me and one day tryed to eat me so I had to hide so he could not get me. I hid for a month or so, then I got to take a ride and met my new family. I get to do whatever I want all the time! Just the way I like it. My sister Fiona and I are always together, she and I are best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment