Saturday, June 25, 2011

Adventure to Purr N Pooch for a Spa Day & fun in the Cattery

We had an amazing adventure this past Friday! This is our first time leaving the comfort of our home. Check out the photos and let us know what you think!

Not sure about this...


I think I'll try to escape! Oh wait, I don't fit...


We're here! What is this place?
Before I knew it I was all wet and smelling like a strawberry...


What just happened? Well I'm glad its over!! I want to go up to the cattery and play, where is Swindle?


Here I am! I've never seen grass before, is that what this is, hmmm, I think I better check this place out...


Okay Fiona it is safe, I checked it out


Look at all the stuff to climb on, This is GREAT


What was that?!


I'm on my way to check it out! How do I get up there...? Is this a real waterfall?


Yeah it's real, this is so cool.



Over all we had a great time and it was a lot of fun! I hope we get to come back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment